Following the recent misunderstanding between Naira Marley, Simi And Rugged Man over the Evil and damn name cybercrime (Yahoo) have given fellow homies home and abroad which controversially lead to the release on the song Titled “Am I A Yahoo Boy” by Naira Marley featuring Zlatan Ibile on the 5th of May 2019. Naira Marley who is the singer of Nigerian FIFA2018 banga #ISSA GOAL with some artist in likes of #baddosneh and #iamlilkesh
Got arrested on his birthday on the 10th of May 2019. And currently remanded in ikoyi prison with likes of Zlatan Ibile and three others who later regain their freedom.
I Have come up to predict his verdict with some known or gotten fact which chances are he may end up being jail. so the 5 five facts below are totally my opinion gotten from research.
1. Naira Marley on record (Instagram) admitted he is a fraudster though not in Africa, In the sense that yes “I am a fraudster but total not a local one. in his Word I commit no crime in Nigeria or Africa I will go back to Uk and do my fraud, This alone tells that yes he is guilty as per se, but not in Nigeria.
2. Naira Marley has several criminal records over there in the Uk Which on his ” Words said in have been arrested #124 times”. Which clearly show that he is used to the system of getting arrested and bailed. As a fan of his, I pray he get free of this and learn his lesson.
3. Following the charges and him pleading not guilty will worsen the case if he is later found guilty, this will cause his defamation and likely some years in prison.
4. Naira Marley serious reaction over his fellow singer #simplsimi and #Ruggedman on the fight against cybercrime (yahoo) on Instagram which I believe spur lot of interest of the mass and that of the armed force, which I might say lead to his arrest. On deep thought lot of celebrity saw that post why did Marley take it so personally as it to say that #simplysimi was referring to him.
5. Finally, I will say Marley as well predicted his arrest on the said “Am I a Yahoo Boy” video, but much as he was arrested he got freed on the video so lets patiently wait for his hearing on the 30th of May 2019 . with crossed hands praying for positive turn out.